addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Formula 1 NYC Meetup Message Board › F1 Canada Tickets for sales - Will consider all offers

F1 Canada Tickets for sales - Will consider all offers

A former member
Post #: 1
Dear All,

I have 4 extra tickets for the upcoming F1 in Montreal for sale and wanted to see if anyone was interested in purchasing them or know someone who may. Unfortunately my friend had a death in his family and is now unable to go (he was bringing his kids to their first F1).

The tickets are in the following section: 3 Day pass, Grandstand 34, Section 2 (it overlooks the hairpin turn 10). The tickets are priced at face value $279 (for 3 days), however we will consider all offers and offers for the individual day tickets (cash only).

As I am going to the F1, I can drop these tickets off anywhere in NYC before anytime Wednesday after 3 pm or Thursday before 2 pm.

If you are interested or know someone who is, please get in touch with the offer price and a contact name and phone number.

Thanks

Fraser