align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Formula 1 NYC Meetup Message Board › Matt, Owner of "The Australian" sets us up a Predictions Game with

Matt, Owner of "The Australian" sets us up a Predictions Game with Prizes: 'Tipping'

stefan d.
dayofideas
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
Matt, The Owner of The Australian sent me this email to let us know of a competition he's set up for us:

" Hey mate

I have something that you may be interested in.

Back in Australia we have "tipping comps (competitions)", mainly for Rugby. It is a competition where you have to select which teams will win each weekend. After the championship whoever has "tipped" the most results correct wins a prize.

I run a few of these for Rugby etc on a website called www.oztips.com

Anyway I have started one for F1 that I thought that you guys may be interested in.

Check it out, go to www.oztips.com
, the competition name is The Australian NYC F1, the competition number is 140768 and the password is The Australian NYC.

Even though there has already been one race, everybody will be starting from the same point. I will have prizes etc. Check it out and see what you think

Cheers "

I signed up and created a profile, just a bunch of info fields.. and then you select your drivers and teams for the upcoming race.
stefan d.
dayofideas
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
Anyone else join in on this?
Seshu
user 6488110
New York, NY
Post #: 1
hey Stefan, can you check the password posted for joining the competition? I am not able to join.. Cheers Mate - Seshu
A former member
Post #: 2
the comp # is 140798 not 68.