addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Formula 1 NYC Meetup Message Board › Day 2, Venue Emergency: 2008 Turkish Grand Prix

Day 2, Venue Emergency: 2008 Turkish Grand Prix

stefan d.
dayofideas
San Francisco, CA
Well, It's Saturday. The race is tomorrow and we still have not secured a venue for the live showing of the race. For those of you that don't know The Baker Street Pub did fall through, because of Mother's Day, they will not be able to open for us. I did send out an email to a few of the members of the meetup to see if anyone had resources to pull for a venue tht might host us. No success yet.

At this point too, our RSVP numbers aren't big enough to be too enticing for a bar to open up early for us.

I am upstate on a video shoot with very little free time to be hunting down a spot.. if you have any ideas please explore them. This email is going out to the entire meetup.

The other option is to fall back to us all going to watching the REPLAY at The Australian at 2pm tomorrow afternoon.

Write in to the group with your opinion, ideas, success, failures..

Stefan

replay meetup:
http://formula1.meetu...­

When: Sunday, May 11, 2008 at 2:00 PM

Where: The Australian
20 West 38 Street
New York, NY 10017
212-869-8601

RSVP limit: 100 "Yes" and "Maybe" RSVPs

You can always get in touch with me through the 'Contact Organizer' feature on the Meetup.com website: http://formula1.meetu...­