add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Stefan & Everyone,

I know it's a stretch and I really hope you don't mind me posting this but if it were me - I'd want to know.... If you have an interest in another event that goes by FIA rules, you may be interested in the International Rally New York event that's taking place October 31st and November 1st about 2 - 3 hrs upstate. Our organizers are very tied into WRC happenings, in fact, a couple of years ago Nicky Grist was one of our Stewards. This event is the last in the United States Rally Championship (USRC) so the competition should be good. Earlier this year Ken Block competed in our Tarmac event.

You can come to watch in person, which is totally different experience than sitting in luxury at a bar watching hot F1 cars but it's raw and exciting nonetheless. There are several locations for spectators including the Fairgrounds in Walton NY. If you're really enthused you can volunteer :) Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know. I hope to meet you eventually in person!