addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
Tuesday 2/24 at 12 noon.....USF1 press conference on SPEED. Peter Windsor and Ken Anderson and the rest if the new team.
A former member
Post #: 8
If there's no other American who is up for the challenges of F1, then I'd like to seriously see Marco Andretti in the seat. His grand dad, Mario, looks like he endorsed that issue, and I agree! I think Marco has the temperament and zeal that would fit that. He's driving in A1GP right now that is closer to F1 style of racing. His Indy racing experience would fit perfectly with the "glitz" facotr of F1. What you all think?
stefan d.
dayofideas
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 16
If anyone figures out some contact info for these guys.. let me know.. I bet we can get them involved with supporting our group and getting us some pr 'shwag' - we're the fastest growing group of F1 fans in the country, baby!
stefan d.
dayofideas
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 17
I was just over at the Paris Bar today.. and John sat me down at his computer to have me read an interview that was done with Peter Windsor - he's talking about having 24hr live streaming coverage of the entire development process for the car and team.
A former member
Post #: 3
USF1 is a beautiful thing.
A former member
Post #: 4
oops. i mean USGPE! ha!