Formula 1 NYC Meetup Message Board › Canada 2010 tickets

Canada 2010 tickets

Zo
user 2270395
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Does anyone know where I can buy legitimate tickets for the 2010 Canadian GP? So far I can only find over-inflated prices from stubhub type sites. Also, any plans for this meetup group to go on an excursion to the GP?
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm game for a trip up there for the race. Wonder if we can call the race organizers and buy group tix. The hairpin would be my favorite spot to watch the race. Want to hear that engine accelerate off the corner.
David
user 10988145
New York, NY
i have been the canadian grand prix a few times and the hair pin is absolutely the best place to watch the race!
Greg ( a.k.a. Bern...
user 9162636
New York, NY
According to formula1.com, tickets are not even on sale yet for Montreal. There is just a link to me emailed when they go on sale. In years past, tickets were still easy to get at the last minute, but that may change now that this is the only North American race in the past 2 years. The bigger problem is finding a hotel as they are all locked up for expensive 4 night packages.
Matthew
msmithi33
San Francisco, CA
Tickets are on sale now, at least for those who went in 2008.
I didn't have any trouble booking a room back in 2008, so I'm not to worried. Granted I didn't stay at the Ritz. ;-)