Formula 1 NYC Meetup Message Board › Free exotic car/motorcycle photo shoot with a pinup/swimsuit model

Free exotic car/motorcycle photo shoot with a pinup/swimsuit model

A former member
Post #: 16
I'm a photographer in the NY area who has raced cars for the last 10 years or so, owned a few exotics myself and just love cars. I'm looking to expand my business into doing custom photo shoots for exotic car owners. To build a portfolio I'd like to do a select number of free shoots. I will provide the model, makeup artist, hair stylist, I just need you to provide the exotic car for the shoot. Location isn't a big deal so please don't limit yourself to New York as travel isn't an issue. Feel free to review my portfolio for the quality of my work and models I work with.

In exchange for your support, I will give you a set of at least 10 fully edited images including one print. If you want additional prints, I'll be happy to get them to you at our cost. Feel free to contact me directly at kniffinphotography@yahoo.com or 516-521-8691.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Doug