add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Fort Myers Area Kayaking Group Message Board › mahogany open cockpit tandem for sale

mahogany open cockpit tandem for sale

user 8440682
Boca Raton, FL
Post #: 136
i have a chesapeak light craft mill creek 16.5 wooden boat i built that ,due to my wife's health issues, i really don't have a use for. i have one paddle and 2 gts expedition seats that i custum installed for maximum comfort. this boat is fast stable and VERY comforatable it also has dolphin onlays on either side of the bow and a heron on the fore deck . here's a link to some pictures­ ps it's only been out a few times but i'd add a fresh coat of varnish so it's nice and shiny! 2000$ [thats about what ive got into it] email me if your intrested [i don't check this board that often]