The Fort Myers Area Kayaking Group Message Board › To all friends of Alberto Paquet

To all friends of Alberto Paquet

Don M.
Woodkayaker
Lehigh Acres, FL
Post #: 24
I am very sorry to have to break this terrible news in this way, but I know that Alberto had many friends in this group. Alberto Paquet was despondent over money troubles, and took his own life yesterday. No arrangements have been made at this point. His wife, Ana, will be flying here from Spain very soon. As soon as I have any more information, I will post it here. Please... value life. Value your own life. Take all of it that you can get, and don't give up a moment of it.
Don McCumber

"The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And … the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned."
~ Douglas Adams ~
DON
user 8262861
Group Organizer
Cape Coral, FL
Post #: 25
So very sad.
Darlene
user 3008163
Fort Myers, FL
Post #: 23
I am in shock. He was a wonderful person, such a tragic loss.
Alberto you will always be loved. We will miss you.

Don please do keep us posted, thank you.