Founder Stories Message Board › 2011 Foundup Week Global Entrepreneur Fringe Festival -- N.Y team leader ope

2011 Foundup Week Global Entrepreneur Fringe Festival -- N.Y team leader opening (can you help?)

A former member
Post #: 39
I need your help. I am hoping this will elaborate more on that we are doing. I am hoping n1 reading this might be able to help by sharing it with a friend. You probably know the person I need. We are looking for an event producer/partner for the Foundup Week N.Y. event in Spring 2011. A foundup(tm) "a founder with an idea for a lean startup bootstrappn a proof of concept. It's that simple!"

We are kicking off the global fringe festival in NY/Boston/DC next Spring. They will ALL take place the same week then it will chase the sun around the world and the festivals will happen in 20 other countries (US, INDIA, CN already getting in place). We are planning a big finish on the East Coast CA (SF, LA). The event will take place in 5 location in each country (~100 events) and will introduce the Foundup (tm) concept of startups development. Foundups are fun, simple. Anyone can do a foundup.

We will be laying a global foundup infrastructure... setting up 1000 free Open Incubators (tm) and populating them with 10,000 foundups residents. We will also be establishing 500 free educational Foundup Labs teaching 20,000 HS and college students about how easy and fun doing foundups are to do. We will be rolling out foundups.com and teenfoundups.com (moderated version) just before the event kick off next spring. By the end of the global tour we expect to have other 200,000 foundup ideas being developed into killer startups. Our vision is massive...

We are looking for a just a few early adapters, leaders and potential equity partners. If anyone is interested in being part of the LA/Global production team I would love to hear from you. We seek to establish long term relationships and the leadership would be instrumental with the NY Open Incubator (tm) "franchise-like" network.

Peace, good luck with your foundups and lean startups!

Michael

Michael J. Trout
CEO, Foundups Corp USA

About Foundup Corp. (FUC)
FUC is a Delaware international C-Corp HQ in D.C., and global offices opening New Delhi, Bangalore and HK. Our focus is on introducing an easy to use systematic framework for fast startup deployment. FUC is patenting what is calls the Open Incubator (tm) Framework for the development of foundups into startups. FUC goals is to become the #1 producer of lean startups globally within 3 years.