addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Fox Valley Computing Professionals Message Board › Hack-a-thon preliminary meeting

Hack-a-thon preliminary meeting

Eric M.
user 3964536
Chicago, IL
Hey all,

A few of you reached out to say you would be interested in helping put together the hack-a-thon that is getting planned for later this summer. Well, here is your chance to get in on the ground floor.

We are looking at scheduling our first meeting in the SchaumVegas (Schaumburg) area next week, some evening...a Tuesday or Wednesday. Details to follow, but if you have an idea for a cool place that is central and easy to get to let me know.

I will be making a MUG out of these planning meetings but will only be open to those interested in helping out, so if you are let me know and I"ll put you on this list.

Eric
Troy
talk2troy
Elmhurst, IL
Post #: 12
What is the status of this event?
Is the date / location established?
Do you have a rough agenda / outline / timeline?