addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Fox Valley Computing Professionals Message Board › I am putting the band back together (PHP team for 5 month gig)

I am putting the band back together (PHP team for 5 month gig)

Tom P.
user 10381757
Elgin, IL
Post #: 32
Hi Guys,

I am putting together a team of PHP people for a 5 month project. Anyone interested?

The details as I know them now are a PHP back end using the framework we choose providing API (REST/JSON) services to JS front end that is most likely angular.js. At this point we only need to handle the PHP side but if you know Angular I am sure you could help out there.

If you are interested please let me know.

Thanks and have an awesome day.

-Tom Printy
tprinty@gmail.com
www.edisonave.com