This MeetUp group has been created for Frederick MD. GLBT folks to have a safe and friendly place to gather and meet other local Gay, Lesbian Singles and couples. Gay, Lesbian,Gay friendly, "All " aspects of the rainbow Family are welcome! A place to gather with like minded people to make NEW! friends , and hopefully to build some LIFE LONG friendships! A place to network and share our gifts and skills with one another! A place to help one another, in good times and bad ! treat others as you would have them treat you! A family that plays together! stays together! :o)
This is not "Carl`s" group. This is "Everyone's" group....so, please participate - make event suggestions, post messages, invite your friends, etc...... Make yourself at home!
Sincerely Carl Thanks! NEW! group Organizer since 10/14/08 ;o)
A note to Members! PLEASE!!! check out the NEW! message boards,for NEWS! UPDATED INFO! and LOCAL OUT and ABOUTS! And we are requesting that our members checkin to the site a least once a month to remain active! Please! Even if you RSVP "YES" or "NO" We know your active ! We just want to know your ok ! Meetup Head Quarters will remove you if your not active for 5-6 months! And Please add a picture to your profiles! it helps us to know you better Thanks! :o)
" IT`S A WONDERFUL LIFE " The movie " BECAUSE YOU`RE IN IT ! " As I like to tell folks :o)
We’re a low key family friendly group, that do not require a bunch of rules. However, the following help manage expectations and keep us all on the same page!
1. Professionals: One needn’t be a doctor, lawyer, architect, or have an advanced degree (or any degree). Retired and unemployed professionals are still professionals and are welcome. Managers, directors, business owners, thespians, artists, professional dancers, community leaders, entrepreneurs ect... We're a mixed bag of many different folks.
2. Photos: We Take photos of members at Meetups and Events, some members are camera shy and leery of having their digital image blasted onto the Internet. the group organizer, assistant organizers and some members will take photos and will post them only to our group website. Anyone not wanting their photo(s) posted,please feel free to email the group organizer or assistant organizer, and we will remove them!
3. Six Month Rule: any member with a non-working email will be removed from the group (without prejudice) and from Meetup if the member doesn't log in to the Meetup website for six months, and after having trouble emailing them. Head Quarters will remove you! and not by my own doing!
4. No Cyber-Trolling: This isn’t a dating service or a hookup group. Do not troll through the member profiles emailing and posting greetings with dating or hookup intentions. Please consult Craigslist for these services. Any member found to be cyber-trolling will be removed from the group (with prejudice). This is not meant to discourage our members from using our site to communicate - we encourage all members to stay in touch and to get to know each other using our website as a tool. What you do on your own, is up to you, please just keep our web page Family Friendly.
5. Please Refrain: From posting nude pictures or pornagraphic web links! or you will be removed without question!!
6. Always RSVP: Even if your RSVP is NO. a YES RSVP is great, but a NO is okay too. And REMEMBER, a RSVP is a social commitment. Your hosts and organizers go to great lengths and often personal expense to make these events fun and enjoyable. It is also important that we accurately forecast attendance with our host venues. If you are unable to show up, please update your RSVP a minimum of six hours before the start time of the event. RSVPing also keeps you from receiving ALL of the reminder emails for an event… so RSVP early.
7. Crazy Aunt Rule: Ours is a family and like all families we have many different shapes, sizes, personalities, interests, etc. All of us get along better with some than we do with others – that’s natural. What’s required is that everyone be respectful, even when you believe the person to your right reminds you of your crazy aunt. Trouble makers and drama queens will be removed from the group (with prejudice).
8. Group Harmony: If a member proves to be harmful to group harmony, disrespectful, hurtful, or contrary they will be removed from the group (with prejudice).
Sincerely Carl Thank you for your support!
from Hot Fired Arts
from Kingsbrook Animal Hospital
from Shepherdstown Pedal & Paddle
Thursday, Apr 24
415 Art & Wine Lovers
Sunday, May 04
372 Motorcycle Riders
Saturday, May 03