Help support your MeetupChip in
Freedom 4 All
The Kingsport Tea Party
A Chapter of NETCOP
It is the mission of this (Coalition) to return America to Constitutionally limited government, based on our nation’s original founding documents; to promote Constitutional Conservative principles in legislation and education and to promote fiscal and moral responsibility in government with morality as defined by Judeo Christian principles.
We the North East Tennessee Coalition of Patriots, (NETCOP), an association of patriotic citizens are dedicated to supporting the principles within our Nation’s founding documents, including but not limited to the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We believe that our rights are given to us from God and that Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their powers from the consent of the governed and to that end we embrace the following core principles.
1. We support the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States, the Bill of Rights, and the Tennessee State Constitution.
2. We the people of Tennessee believe that our rights come from God, not our elected officials, and we call for open, honest and ethical government, to protect and preserve our freedoms and God given rights.
3. We believe in the sovereignty of the State of Tennessee and in a limited Federal government, as set forth in the tenth amendment, which states, “the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to we the people.”
4. We believe in the sovereignty of the United States, and reject any move toward global governance that surrenders our autonomy to powers outside the United States. Furthermore, we believe that the writings of the founding fathers and the sources referenced by them are the only true foundational basis for the interpretation of the Constitution of these United States and that these writings are the only precedents that may legally be considered in judicial matters regarding “constitutionality.”
5. We condemn any and all acts by elected officials that abrogate their oaths to protect and defend the Constitution and believe such acts to be treasonous.
6. We believe that excessive taxation is tantamount to a form of slavery and a violation of our rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. We further believe that the current tax system violates equal protection under the law and is unconstitutional and must be repealed.
7. We reject all forms of Marxism, Fascism, and Socialism. We support Capitalism and its free market as the only system viable under our Constitution.
8. We reject all forms of tyranny by those empowered by the people to serve the people.
9. We reject the violation of the separation of powers set forth in the Constitution, where the judicial branch encroaches on the legislative and creates law from the bench.
10. We believe that those elected to any position of government are servants of the people and we claim the right to remove our consent to govern from any individual who violates the Tennessee State Constitution or the Constitution of the United States. Furthermore we reserve the right to remove corrupt or constitutionally unfit officials from office by any legal means.
11. We believe that it is our legal right and duty as citizens of the United States to
petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
12. We do not endorse any specific political party.
13. We acknowledge that this nation was founded on Judeo Christian values but
do not hold to any specific religious creed.
14. We will support and accept those of like mind who accept our core principles and we expect each individual to be an informed citizen and to act upon his or her convictions.
Short Term Goals
1. Prepare for the upcoming primary elections and replace every liberal or RINO with a principled constitutional conservative.
2. Increase the conservative grip on the House of Representatives and elect constitutionalists to retake the Senate and the White House.
3. Defeat Nationalized Health Care. Enforce the constitution and get the Federal Government out of health care totally. Remove federal interstate restrictions and permit the states to run health care.
4. Dismantle unconstitutional agencies such as: the Departments of Energy, Transportation, and Education; the IRS, EPA, Federal Reserve, and others.
5. Reduce spending immediately then pass and enforce a balanced budget amendment, and begin paying down the national debt. The U.S. government is not a charitable organization.
6. Seal the borders and make the United States a nation that is inhospitable to illegal aliens in the hope that we might slow down and ultimately stop the cost and terrible burden this problem represents to America. An important step is the closing of the “anchor baby” loophole.
7. Drill here, Drill Now. Immediately open for drilling all known oil and natural gas deposits. This will vastly reduce unemployment as more than 3 million new jobs would be created in support of the industry infrastructure, and excess oil could be sold to pay down the national debt. We support vigorous construction of new oil refineries and nuclear power plants even as we promote alternative energy exploration.
8. Repeal the Progressive Income Tax and install a National Sales Tax.
9. Remove local representatives from the Tennessee legislature who fail to vote the priorities of North East Tennessee. Of current concern:
Scotty Campbell, Kent Williams, Mike harrison and Dale Ford.
Green Dreams of America will donate money to help start up the group.
Donated $100 and will donate speakers and other assistance.
The DJ Doctors are donating their time, equipment and talent for free.
Honestly believes in our movement. Donated $200 for our rally. Thank YOU