This is your antidote to life in a big city!
- 5Rhythms is a tested way to drop into the body, switch on your intuition and let go of the mind's endless chatter. Please don't ask why or how. This practice just works!
- In this class where you won't be taught any steps but will learn a great deal about yourself and being with others.
- Open to everyone, regardless of age, weight or shape. Absolutely no prior experience in dance or meditation needed.
£33 for 5 sessions (only £6.60 per session!)
- £9 (please pay this price unless you can't afford it)
- £8 - if you are on a low income
- £7 - if you don't have income
IMPORTANT: Please note that unless you are a member of Danceworks you will need to pay a £3 day membership fee on top of the class price
- Wear comfortable clothes that won't obstruct any movement that may come into your body.
- Most of us prefer to dance barefoot, but shoes that don't leave marks on the floor are OK.
- Bring plenty of water with you to the studio as the water fountain is several flight down the stairs
- You are welcome to use a chill out room, changing rooms and showers downstairs. Bring your own towel
- On your first visit to Danceworks arrive at least 10 min early to register with the reception
- Some of us go for tea/coffee after the class most of the weeks. You are welcome to join!