The New York City Freemasons & Eastern Star Meetup Group Message Board › Welcome to all the new members

Welcome to all the new members

Michelle M.
Jersey City, NJ
Everyone ,

Please welcome the new members to the group.

Joined this week: 5/22 - current

Michael - GLNY /23rd street

ALTHEMA - PHA OES NY / 155th st

Josue Garcia - GLNY /23rd street

Linda - GCNY-OES /23rd street

Christopher Frankland - Interested in membership

* New Members from Last week: 5/15-5/21

LoLo - O.E.S not sure of affiliation , not mentioned in profile.

Bossy - O.E.S not sure of affiliation , not mentioned in profile.

NECIA - Interested in learning more , not a member

HERMAN - ? not sure , no details mentioned in profile.

Nikia - PHA OES NY /155 st

Mike Santos - Interested - not a member

Jarice Brodie - PHA GL NY /155 st

Theresa Connelly-DeVard - OES PHA NY /155 st

Chanda - GCNY-OES /23rd street

Jonathan Glatt - not member - interested

Zaire - Non Member Interested

E Collins - PHA OES - PA

nick - Freemason not sure of affiliation , not mentioned in profile.

Chauncie Burton - PHA-NY OES /155st

Welcome all ,

Please take part in the group without U there will be no US.

Please add to our message board

@ this url :

If you have any questions please direct them to any of us who are Asst .Orgainizers or the group Orgainizers.

Michelle - GCNY-OES /23rd st
New York, NY
Post #: 8
Everyone ,

Please welcome the new members to the group. <snip>

To all of my Brethren, Sisters, and interested friends:

I'm pleased to greet all of you, though I have not been yet able to meet you. I work evenings, so even though I'm a co-organizer and one of the original sponsors of the NYC Masonic / OES Meet & Greet, for the past several months I have been unable to attend.

I want to give hearty handshakes to Bro. Jarice Brodie of Joppa #55, and to the Brethren and Sisters of Prince Hall; hope to see all of you up on Sugar Hill in the near future; to my Brethren from 23rd Street, you too are close in my heart - not less than three Lodges have received a number of candidates each, because of introductions I made. I was not in Prince Hall then. <s>

To all of you who are interested in Masonry but are not yet members, please feel free to ask any questions you have. We will answer them as fully and completely as our Obligations allow, and where they do not, we will still give you something to work with.

There is a Yahoo! e-mail group called QuikStar, which is where interested people come to talk about Masonry and the Order of the Eastern Star, ask questions, get answers, and get started. If you'd like to try that in addition to this forum, it's at­ where you'll find a link at the bottom of the page to be admitted. If you mention the NYC Masons / OES Meet & Greet, I'll admit you immediately.

Welcome, everyone!

Yours In Fraternity & Fellowship,

.·. Rashied ~

Rashied K. Sharrieff-Al-Bey
Past Master
Cornerstone Lodge #37
Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge, F & AM
State of New York

Allison M.
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Welcome to all new and old.
I am new too. Wish all members would try to make it The Greentree Country Club Xenia Lodge#50 /F&A.M.P.H.will be celebrating their Annual 95th Anniversary Fri. Nov.3rd 7-midnite $75. open bar allnite. For tickets Contract Bro. Smith 917 217 0354
Allison Maybelle#18 O.E.S.
A former member
Post #: 105
Hi there I am a Star from Kelowna Chapter # 62 (BC Yukon OES) British Columbia Canada. Looking forward to getting to talk with each of you. I am too far obviously to actually join the meet n greets but online and via email sharing of ideas and such. I am Associate Matron this term and looking forward to making my way up the chairs at 39 years old ha ha. So any questions ask away and I will respond accordingly.

Star Love
Irene A.
New York, NY
Post #: 1

Hello All,

I'm new to this site so I'm just bring greetings. My name is Irene Anderson and I am an Eastern Star from Lewis Hayden Chapter No. 47, PHA. I join this site so I can meet more Eastern Stars and Mason in NYC. '

Thank You

Sis. Irene Anderson
A former member
Post #: 1
I joined last year and am new to the site. Thanks for the welcome....