addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Freethought Arizona Message Board › Infidel2u's Biblia

Infidel2u's Biblia

Eric L.
Alysion
Saint David, AZ
Post #: 3
If Allah had actually written the Koran, it would have been maybe three pages long without all the repetition. As for The Bible (Latin for 'the books', as in many, not one), obvious written by many gods so there can be no accounting for the verbiage of the gods themselves.

I recently felt a burning in my bosom to write my own Biblia. It is mercifully short at about 10 pages. So, if anyone is up to a book review:

http://infidel2u.org/...­

Please excuse my excess--I suffer from delusions of cogency upon which I must act.