addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Freethought Arizona Message Board › Custom Email Lists

Custom Email Lists

A former member
Meetup.com is offering a new feature called "Custom Lists".

As I understand this new feature, it will allow me to create custom lists wherein you will have the option to tell me what meetups you are interested in so that you do not get email messages about events/meetings that you are not interested in. I am not totally sure that this will work as expected, but with your cooperation we can give it a try while we are still a small group of meetup members/Friends.

HOWEVER, YOU MUST TELL ME WHAT GROUPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN!

HERE IS A LIST TO CHOOSE FROM:
Monthly AM Meetings
Monthly PM Meetings
Cafe Inquiry
SOS SIG
Secular Judaism SIG
Cosmology SIG
Care Group SIG
Grief Support SIG
Arts and Humanism SIG
Advisory Board Meetings
Other Non-CFI Meetings/Events
Other meetings/events not listed above (please specify)

Please send your reply to geo@geowhe.com -or- meetup@cfi-saz.org.
Jason
user 5111324
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 1
Thanks George. I am interested in:
Monthly AM Meetings
Monthly PM Meetings
Cafe Inquiry
Cosmology SIG
Care Group SIG
Advisory Board Meetings
Other Non-CFI Meetings/Events
Other meetings/events not listed above (please specify) - Political Advocacy SIG

--Jason Auvenshine