align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Colorado Springs French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Enjoy a French dinner Friday

Enjoy a French dinner Friday

Blandine
user 7604681
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 4
Last week, I said "Friday 27 only" about offering savory crepes. Since it worked so well, I will offer the same this Friday, the 3rd.

Join us from 6 to 9 at Nocon's Gelatoria, 8816 N Union Blvd, Colorado Springs (Union and Research).

I will have a prix-fixe menu at $14, which includes 1 savory crepe up to 3 fillings, 1 sweet crepe up to 4 fillings and 1 glass of cider. But you can also purchase crepes separately.

Just as if you were having a whole dinner in France in a real creperie!

The savory crepes are made with buckwheat flour (no gluten). You will be able to choose the fillings among ham, Swiss cheese and eggs.
For the sweet crepes, I have about 18 different fillings, form fresh strawberries to ice cream, from Nutella or roasted almonds to homemade chocolate sauce.

A vendredi,
Blandine
www.chezblandine.com