Aisha
user 84080692
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
Hiya everybody,

I'm looking to get back on track with my French. I've been teaching myself for the last few years, but work is always interrupting me so it hasn't been very consistent, therefore I'm still at a beginner level. I'm looking for a tutor for 1-2 hours a week for $20/hour. I don't have very much to pay, but I can exchange skills if you're interested. I am a photographer and would trade my skills for tutoring or I can cook you dinner (I make a mean shrimp alfredo) or I've recently been learning salsa and going indoor rock climbing. I could take you along and show you the basics. As you can see, there's plenty of skills to be traded. I don't mind a bit of traveling, but I'm looking for us to meet in the city, preferably the north side of Baltimore.

I have been told by a friend to get a tutor who is not a native French speaker because if you had to learn French as an English speaker then you'll understand the pitfalls I'll be dealing with. Please let me know if you're interested or know someone.

Thanks in advance!