The San Diego French Language Meetup Group Message Board › French Convesants

French Convesants

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi there;
I live in UTC and have intermediate/advanced french training but my conversational skills need improvement. Very interested in meeting native speakers or fluent individuals for coffee at night during the week or on Sunday mornings for conversation. Is anybody interested and available?
Thanks/Alan
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi, I would be willing. I am currently in Quebec studying, but I will be back in San Diego at the end of March. Talk to you soon.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Ben;
Sounds great, let me know when you return. I was also planning to take the UBC French program in Quebec City too, but it's too expensive. I look forward to hearing from you again.
Cheers/Alan
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Alan,

I'm interested also in meeting but am no longer free to attend the meetups on Wednesdays which I was bummed about. I'm a native Quebecer and living in Cali since 1989. Let me know what response you get about meeting on a Sunday and I'd love to be there...what area of town are you in>?

Carolyn
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, I live in north county (encinitas) and I'm in need of a quebecois french teacher...please make contact ricardo_l@hotmail.com