The San Diego French Language Meetup Group Message Board › French Students in July

French Students in July

Jean Marc H.
facejmh
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
Exchange program

From July 1 - 29, some French students who are in their final years of high school in various French lycées will be coming to San Diego for four weeks to gain a better understanding of the way of life in America and California. They would like to become acquainted with the life of a local San Diego family.

In collaboration with Terre des Langues, who is responsible for this project in the city of Tours, in France, the FACE organization is looking for some host families to participate in this extraordinary and unique experience.

In order to avoid behavioral issues, the students were chosen for their extreme motivation, their good knowledge of English and their excellent academic performance.

I am coordinating this project in San Diego. I am a professor a the Alliance Francaise in Tijuana and the director of FACE, France America Cultural Exchange, a non-profit organization, looking to develop relations between our two countries through studying, understanding and tolerance.

You may contact me at: 3111 Cowley Way, #165, San Diego, CA 92117, by Email at facejmh@yahoo.com, by phone/fax in Tijuana 011 52 (664) 686 5358, in San Diego at 619-275-5948.

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Jean Marc HUMBERT