addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Diego French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Christmas Holiday Potluck Party

Christmas Holiday Potluck Party

A former member
Post #: 40
Please join the San Diego ESL Meetup Group for a Christmas Holiday Potluck Party. Our last Halloween Party was too much fun. We had over 150 members and guests attend. Check out the 400 photos that were uploaded to the ESL site (http://esl.meetup.com...­ /)

Again this party will be a potluck, so bring your tasty Christmas dishes to share and some booze.
We will need help decorating Mamdouh's house December 17 as well as cleaning up after the party on December 18.

Feel free to invite your friends, but please remember to have them contribute whether it be a 6 pack of beer or an appetizer. We ran out of food and booze last time because many people were showing up empty handed.

Let this be a Meetup Christmas Party to remember!

When:
Saturday, December 17, 2005, 8:00 PM
Where:
Check out http://esl.meetup.com...­ /
A former member
Post #: 9
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the party @ 858-699-6231.
Here is the address to my house 10916 Canyon Hill Lane, San Deigo California 92126.
I will post directions on the ESL site, so please don't call me about directions unless you get lost.
You are guaranteed to have a blast at any ESL party. Many French speakers are also part of our group. I also lived 8 years in France.
Mamdouh