addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Charity Event debuting Spring/Summer collection by LA CHICA CHIC

Charity Event debuting Spring/Summer collection by LA CHICA CHIC

Cris
chicachic
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
Charity Event debuting Spring/Summer Collection 2006.
LA CHICA CHIC by Cristiane Valdez
A mix of casual influences from the West Coast
with sophisticated sensibilities from Europe

Hors d'Oeuvres and Cool Sounds.

THURSDAY, APRIL 6, 2006
6pm ~ 9pm
30-TWO BAR & LOUNGE
327 4th AVENUE ~ SAN DIEGO, CA 92101
Directions to 30-Two Bar & Lounge

Proceeds from a silent auction of luxe new designs will benefit
The National Foundation for Autism Research

I would love to have all of you there as we are going to have some french friends to support the cause and also because my designs were finish in Europe this January as I was living between Paris and London for the last year and a half. For the girls, come to see my hottest Summer designs and support the cause for austistic children foundation. I look foward to seeing you there!
RSVP BY THURSDAY APRIL 6TH AT: 619-733-0028.
Or you can go online at: www.lachicachic.com