addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Host a French student this summer

Host a French student this summer

A former member
Post #: 1
We are looking for good people to host

French and Spanish high school students (14-18 year old, boys and girls)

Enthusiastic to learn about the US and to share their culture

Visiting San Diego for 3 weeks in July and August

Students will attend daily activities such as surf camp, English language classes as well as cultural and recreational activities.

The host families will not need to provide transportation and will be compensated

Make an international friend for life!

Sponsored by Sunset Travel, a local and well-established agency.

For more info call Sophie: (858) 204 4688
Rebecca
user 2616992
San Diego, CA
I would be more than glad to host either a French or Spanish student in July/August. Feel free to contact me via this site and we'll discuss!

-Rebecca.
A former member
That would be cool to host a french student, let me know what you are looking for in your hosts and I woulb be glad to do it for you.

feel free to contact me by e-mail @ cwolsey@ksysinc.com or by phone (858) 717-7947

Cory Wolsey