The San Diego French Language Meetup Group Message Board › A few more Frency exchange students are in need of host families

A few more Frency exchange students are in need of host families

Leslie
ljbennet
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
If interested, please contact Debora Masterson.  Her contact info is at the end of this email.

Here is her message:

I am the coordinator for a non-profit French organization called VACSEE (vacances scolaires éducatives a l’étranger). On July 7th a group of French high school students will arrive in San Diego and I need a couple more host families. I am looking for a host family for a 16-year old boy, an 18-year old boy and a female chaperone.

We have alot of great activities planned so they will be busy Monday thru Friday going to the beach, Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Coronado, shopping in San Ysidro, and a trip to Universal Studios, Hollywood and Venice Beach.

Interested parties should contact me immediately. Email me at: deborawkart@gmail.com or call 818-635-7855 and I will send out the flyer, calendar of activities, host family application, and the invitation to our Pre-arrival Get-together.