addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Kona-California Scholarship

Kona-California Scholarship

A former member
Post #: 11
Dear Francophones -

I want to invite you all to a benefit concert that I am organizing for the Kona-California Scholarship at the Belly Up Tavern in Solana Beach on Sunday, August 26th at 8:00pm. Kailua-Kona's own Iration will be playing Hawaiian inspired reggae music throughout the evening...

A childhood friend and I started the scholarship to help students from our hometown of Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, who are pursuing educational opportunities in California. Over the past three years, the organization has awarded over $2000 to six recipients, whose bios are online at

[url=http://www.kona-californiascholarship.org/]­[/url]

Our goals with this concert are to celebrate the students from Kailua-Kona, increase awareness about the scholarship, raise money for next year's awards, and enjoy ourselves with sweet music at a summertime Sunday soiree. Here is the link to the event on the Belly Up Tavern website:
[url=http://www.bellyup.com/show/detail/7493]­[/url]

If you have any questions, please contact me. I hope to see you there.

Mahalo,

Max