addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Exchange Students (some French) need host families

Exchange Students (some French) need host families

Leslie
ljbennet
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Bonjour Frenchies!

This is an email I received from someone teaching to ESL students this summer.  If interested, please contact the program via the info at the end of the email.

Salut!

Hi. My name is Marcia Wall. I am teaching in an ESL program for high school students this summer. Students are coming from Europe and China. The program is seeking host families. I thought that you or someone you know might be interested in hosting a student. Please feel free to share this information with members of your group.

Students will be here for 3 or 4 weeks. Families with teens are especially encouraged to apply. Stipends are given to host families. Exchange students will need a bed and transportation to Francis Parker school in Linda Vista daily. Please spread the word. Interested parties may contact Susan for more info; they should use my name, Marcia Wall, as a referral.

Merci Beaucoup,

Marcia Wall

Susan Hannifin--MacNab, B.Ed., MSW
Student Travel Schools, San Diego
STS Global Studies, Inc.
susan.hannifin@sts-education.com­
www.sts-education.com­
(858) 354-0114