addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Wanna improve your french or just hang out!

Wanna improve your french or just hang out!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey, I am patrick (call me pat) and I just signed up today. I just moved in san diego 6 months ago but had to go oversee during all that time for work.
English is my first and I definitely enjoy sharing my knowledge on the subject with whoever wants. Yes, I will free short french classes to anybody anytime. But my real purpose hear is to hang out with people that have something in common with me. How about starting with our common interest to the french language and maybe more later.
I don't befriend easily but when I do, that's a friend for life you just got.
So looking forward to hearing from you folks.