addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Suzanne
user 6105058
La Mesa, CA
Post #: 1
Hello!
I am thinking of going to Montreal for the first time next month! here is a website I've been looking at to find a good hotel for the Old Montreal district
http://www.vieux.mont...­

Can any members from the group from Quebec recommend a really great hotel from this list? I'd like to find one that is more "boutique" style.. friendly,comfortable, free internet, breakfast included, not too expensive (maybe $100-$120 a night at the very very most) . I think hostels may be a bit to casual for me as I like my own bathroom, etc and I'm 60 yrs old... but ?

Anyway.. I just thought I'd start with you folks since many in the group were from Quebec it seemed to me when I went to The Living Room to meet some of you a year ago!
Merci!
(I only know a TINY bit of French.. but I LOVE it so much. I must get to the meetsups again, I'm so shy to use my French however. and it seems most everyone there is a native speaker .. I don't really fit in but I truly love to just sit an listen to all of you speak)
Suzanne