addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London French Meetup Message Board London French Meetup Discussion Forum › french conversation

french conversation

christian
user 3837410
London, GB
Post #: 1
Anyone willing to practice her/his french on regular basis , please contact me.
A former member
Hi Christian, I'm a Canadian woman (anglophone) very keen to get back my fluency in French. I live in south London and I'm keen to meet up with others locally who also want to practice. Thanks,

Lisa
Zuzana K.
user 43638412
London, GB
Hi Christian,

my name is Zuzana and I would like to improve my French. I am intermediate level in French. I work in central London and would be able to meet there.
A former member
My name is Emmanuel. I live in woolich and I think am interested in order to practice better my french language
Kelly
user 11245842
London, GB
Post #: 19
Hello

I am Kelly and I would be interested in this as I am thinking of going to school to learn French, I am at beginner level that's that bad thing! But I am keen, based in SE London and after work/ weekends would be good for me.