addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Calgary French Rendez-vous Message Board › French wine and travel

French wine and travel

Jeanne
user 3029758
Calgary, AB
Post #: 2
I just started reading a book by kethryn borel jr. entitled corked. it's a memoir of her trip to vineyards of France with her dad. She takes the trip after a tragedy that leaves her wanting to have better relationship and understanding of her father who is a former chef and a hotelier.

In a few weeks, I will have the opportunity to meet and talk with the author for an interview for CJSW Radio at the University of Calgary campus. I would like to learn as much about French wine and the culture surrounding before that date arrives, which is October 19.

Thank you in advance for any knowledge you can provide. I will not be able to attend the film festival screening of Be Good/Sois Sage, but I am thinking of meeting those of you who are staying afterwards to chat at Higher Ground.

Jeanne