align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Columbus French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Wine tasting Saturday March 5th from 6:30pm at Twisted wine 1816 W 5th Ave

Wine tasting Saturday March 5th from 6:30pm at Twisted wine 1816 W 5th Ave Columbus,OH 43212

Stephane
user 4294260
Berkeley, CA

Thank you all for coming at the wine tasting yesterday night. 19 people came and more importantly, it was lot of fun. We ended the wine tasting at 10:30pm. I hope you all enjoyed. I will for sure organize other similar events in a near future. You are welcome to post comments or react to the wine tasting event. Next time, I will only make sure that the place can provide at least appetizers... but I guess, I can say that this first wine tasting was a success. See you all next time.

Have a very nice Sunday. A la prochaine fois.

Stephane