The Columbus French Language Meetup Group Message Board › a dinner at Bon vie restaurant on Saturday May 21 from 8pm

a dinner at Bon vie restaurant on Saturday May 21 from 8pm

Stephane
user 4294260
Berkeley, CA
Dear members of the french meet up.

I am glad to inform you that already 10 persons have planned on coming to the dinner at Bon vie Bistro (see address below) on Saturday May 21 from 8pm.

Bon Vie
Easton Town Center
4089 The Strand East
Columbus, OH 43219

(p) 614.416.0463

www.bon-vie.com­

Few spots are still available.

This special event is a great opportunity to have a good time in a friendly atmosphere, with many, many great people. We had these dinners before at different locations and it has always been a blast, no exception.

Everybody is welcome to join from advanced french to beginner, members and non members. You definetly don't need to have a bachelor/master in french. I can assure you that it is going to be lot of fun, it has always been in the past, you won't be disappointed. Good food, good wine, good people, there is nothing to hesitate about. You will have a good time.
So if you would like to come please let me know ASAP.

Have a very nice day and see you all Saturday.

Stephane

PS: Je vous souhaite a tous une excellente fin de semaine et j'espere qu'un maximum d'entre vous pourra venir samedi. Vous ne le regretterez pas, alors a Samedi!!!!!

Stephane