The Columbus French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Diner Friday July 15th at La Chatelaine (Lane Avenue), from 7pm.

Diner Friday July 15th at La Chatelaine (Lane Avenue), from 7pm.

Stephane
user 4294260
Berkeley, CA
Dear members of the french meet up.

I am glad to inform you that already 7 persons have planned on coming to the dinner at La Chatelaine (Lane Avenue), Friday July 15th from 7pm.

This is great, but the more the merrier!!! isn't that right? So members of the french meetup, come on, don't be shy!!! These events are always lot of fun so I count on many of you to come.

If you were afraid to have a diner with me only, don't be, this is not going to happen...Lol.

Everybody is welcome to join, member, non members, from french beginner to french people and everybody in between. So if you would like to come please let me know ASAP. I can assure you that it is going to be lot of fun, it has always been in the past, you won't be disappointed. There is nothing to hesitate about, good food, good wine, good people... good time is garanteed.

I urge you to contact me ASAP.

Have a very nice day and see you all Friday.

Stephane

Les retardataires, je compte sur vous. A bientot.