addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Columbus French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Update on Oct 30 event

Update on Oct 30 event

A former member
Hi All,

So as new organizers Liz & myself are very excited to see so many people are planning to attend this event! However, since we have had such a big response I have confirmed with La Chatelaine that we will need to book a room for this event. Would you all be willing to pay $5 (at the door) to contribute to the cost of the space? Instead of our normal conversation meetup, we will have some fun games and conversation starters to help improve your French!

Alternatively, we could all get dinner at La Chatelaine (the food is excellent of course), in which case no additional cost beyond whatever you want to order for dinner would be required.

This is all new so please bear with us as we try to come up with some new activities for the group! Feedback is appreciated and encouraged!

Merci beaucoup!

- Audrey
John A.
user 21734291
Hilliard, OH
Post #: 6
I'm in!
A former member
Post #: 4
I would order a dessert or coffee, but not dinner. I could pay $5 if needed. Merci de tout organiser!