add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Milwaukeeland French Meetup Group Message Board › French speaking opportunities at UW- Waukesha

French speaking opportunities at UW- Waukesha

user 3335379
Group Organizer
Waukesha, WI

Please let me know if the opportunity listed below would be of interest to you. We had three French students from UW-Waukesha at our French movie Meetup last Friday.

Let me know if you ever have people who might be willing to come to my beginning French class to host mini-conversations in French. What we miss most as we learn all the new vocabulary & grammar is just having fun talking.

I would love to have several people who enjoy speaking French, come to our class, meet small groups of students, have mini-conversations with them and then rotate to the next group.

Our class meets on campus at 11AM on MTWTH.

Let me know if that might be of interest to anyone in your Milwaukeeland French Meetup Group.

Mary Duffy Kasum