addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Milwaukeeland French Meetup Group Message Board › Job Opportunities for French & English Bilingual Customer Service Repres

Job Opportunities for French & English Bilingual Customer Service Representatives

Patty S.
user 96585602
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
My name is Patty Sanchez, I am a Program Manager for a company located in the McHenry IL County area. We are currently recruiting for full time Bilingual Customer Service Representatives.

This is a great opportunity to work for a well known company, who will offer great benefits and the opportunity to grow.

If you would like more information please let me know, or email your resume directly to pjsanchez@volt.com.

I hope to find some great candidates here!