addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Portland French Bulldog Meetup Group Message Board › Vancouver meet up April 21

Vancouver meet up April 21

Lisa E.
user 31707092
Portland, OR
Post #: 5
Hello all. On a previous thread we discussed having a meet up on the "other" side of the river. I have secured time at "A Dog's Best Friend" doggy daycare for April 21st at 10 am. The address is 4601 NE 78th Street, Suite 300, Vancouver, WA. At least this way we don't have to worry about the weather! Hope to see you there.

Lisa
A former member
Post #: 8
This is great! As long as I dont have to work Shreky and I will be there! Thank you for setting this up! We are super excited to make some new Frenchie friends!
Kris
twofrenchies
Seattle, WA
Post #: 34
Lisa,

Are you planning to set up a meetup date on the main page? My bet is that a lot of folks will want to attend, since it's indoors. Just don't want to exceed capacity by showing up!

Kris
Nikki J
user 9967588
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 16
We will be there! Thanks so much.
Nikki J
user 9967588
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 17
I just noticed that it is on the same day as Portland meetup.
Lisa E.
user 31707092
Portland, OR
Post #: 6
I just "suggested" the meet up on the home page. Thank you for the suggestion.

Lisa
A former member
Post #: 9
We should do this again soon! I really enjoyed this meet up and hope we could maybe make it a monthly thing?