The Portland French Bulldog Meetup Group Message Board › Allergy Treatment

Allergy Treatment

Molly B.
user 13134467
Portland, OR
Post #: 9
I was talking with Nicole today about the treatments I've tried with Bogart for his allergies, and wanted to share what I've found.

Bogart has had troubles with staph infections on his skin, yeast infections between his toes, horrible ear infections, and signs of food intolerance. I went to an allergist and spent over $1,000 for serum for injections etc, and he just got worse.

A friend of Bogart's breeder has 3 Frenchies herself, and started writing about the "Raindrop Technique" and Thieves products from Young Living, a company that specializes in essential oils. I was skeptical, not having had much success with alternative treatments, but after 2 weeks of the Raindrop technique, Bogart's skin had completely cleared up. No more yeast infections, no more bumps, no more ear infections, or diarrhea. We do the raindrop technique once a week, and I've replaced most of my household cleaners with Thieves (which smells much better). Bogart is much more comfortable, and no longer itching all the time or licking his paws.

For any interested, check out Linda's website http://touchnpaws.com...­
she doesn't have the raindrop technique featured, but she can link you to more information, including a video of how to apply on a french bulldog!

It wasn't cheap, but much less expensive than the allergist, and for Bogart at least, much more effective.

Be well!