Traci, Tom 'n L.
user 9301583
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 1
Hi Everybody!

We've enjoyed being a part of this meetup for a couple of years now. We had to say goodbye to our little Daisy a few months ago due to a playtime accident where she ended up with an inoperable ruptured disk. We will always miss her terribly, but we are ready to add a new little snuggle puppy to our lives. We are hoping that all of the wonderfull Frenchie parents here can point us in the direction of a good breeder that produces good healty pups?

Thanks everybody...

Tom, Traci and our dear departed Daisy Dog..
Brena A.
user 14714731
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 12
Well Full Moon Bulldogs is here in Battleground. They used my Bevo for the daddy and Trixi for the mama. Both dogs have zero health issues, they both have wonderful temperment. Also if anything, my Bevo is so in love with the little girl he stood by the door for 3 days hoping she would come back
She is due the end of February, Trixi is pied and Bevo is cream, but comes from a Red Daddy and hopefully this comes out in this little. We did have another litter in the summer, but Columbia River Vet(Not the normal vet that has been delivering Full Moon's litters for over 6 years now) killed the whole little when they gave Trixi too much Anesthesia, they said they were all healthy and breathing but could never get them to wake up and then they stopped breathing.
Chuck the breeder says he picked Bevo because of his crazy ways, he loves to run more than any Frenchie I ever encountered.He is very muscular and playful
I'm not trying to sell u a puppy, just check out Chuck's website, and if you are interested you can be put on the waitlist
Fullmoonbulldogs.com
Fonda G.
user 41480442
Portland, OR
http://www.frenchbull...­

We got our Frenchie through Umpqua Valley Kennels in Drain, OR. Great breeders, and wonderful pups! They routinely have puppies available, and no longer maintain a waiting list. Good luck!
Gracian H.
user 6787620
Stayton, OR
Post #: 176
Hi Traci and Tom,
I sent you a private email with a lot of information. Especially a few places to stay away from. Please feel free to email me back if you have any other questions. I also know a lot of reputabel breeders that can give me feedback on places that may be great or good or not so good if I don't know of them myself. I would be happy to help you network smile

Best of luck with the puppy search!!!!
Gracian
A former member
Hi there,
When I was looking for a good Frenchie breeder a year ago, I looked local and far. I ended up going with Bluegrass Frenchies out of KY. I have been nothing but pleased with my little guy! And only have great things to say about Kay the breeder. I did ALOT of research and will send you a private email as well. I don't want to affend anyone:)
Good luck!!!
Kim
Kelsey B.
user 53493182
Portland, OR
Have you thought about Rescuing a Frenchie?? http://www.frenchbull...­ We rescued our precious girl through FBRN and our thoughts have been changed forever and eyes opened to the world of puppymills.... so if you do decide to purchase a puppy from a breeder please make sure you follow these rules of a reputable breeder http://frenchbulldogc...­ This is a great reference if you follow these rules you should get a happy healthy new best friend.
Gracian H.
user 6787620
Stayton, OR
Post #: 177
Kelsey,
How great that you adopted from FBRN I used to volunteer for them and they do great work. I suggested that too in my email. Unfortunately there just aren't that many rescue frenchies that come up for adoption in the great Pacific North West. But they do sometimes :-)
And thank you for posting the reputable breeder flyer.
Fonda G.
user 41480442
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
OH YES! AND THIS: http://www.cascadebul...­ Frenchies who are rescued also need homes! :)
Kelsey B.
user 53493182
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
Aww that makes my heart smile!! I actually flew out to the Midwest both times to get my rescue Frenchies so that is always an option for Frenchies under 25 lbs! :) I am a volunteer now and support FBRN as much as I can!!
Gracian H.
user 6787620
Stayton, OR
Post #: 178

This is Orca and Twinkle. They are looking for their new forever homes. If you are interested let me know and I can introduce you to their breeder.