addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Portland French Bulldog Meetup Group Message Board › HELP CHOMPERS ATE MY EARRING!!

HELP CHOMPERS ATE MY EARRING!!

Lindsay H.
user 101026152
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
Well at least I think he did it has been missing since about 11:30 last night at least that is when I noticed it not in my ear. The vet says to just watch him for 24 hrs. Has anyone else had a frenchie that eats bad stuff? And if so do you have any idea how long it took to pass?