The Portland French Bulldog Meetup Group Message Board › Frenchie pet sitting trade

Frenchie pet sitting trade

Ronnie
rmompell
Portland, OR
Post #: 25
I moved from DC not too long ago and in our group there we all traded pet sitting and helped each other out when someone was going out of town. If anyone is interested in doing that here maybe you can post you are interested with where you live.
I live in inner SE and am open to helping pet sit.
Brooke
user 12274425
Portland, OR
Post #: 5
Hi, I am interested in trading if you still need someone. I'm actually going out of town for Thanksgiving and was going to board my frenchie. I would much rather her stay at a home, she would be over the moon to stay with a fellow frenchie. We live in North Portland just off I-5 and N Killingsworth. Let me know if interested, thanks!
Mandy, Doug & the ...
user 99300932
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 1
I'm up for this as well. Although I don't go out of town much, but there are nights I'd love for him to get to play instead of being in his crate when I go out. Zeus would also love to have a frenchie over to play. My only exception with having someone watch, is that they'd need to be comfortable with dealing with a deaf pup, meaning learning his basic hand signals and understanding that yelling at him will do no good.
Jessica
user 100912442
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
I am definitely interested! Franklin and I live in NW Portland and are more than open to playing with some Frenchie friends! Let us know how we can help.