|Sent on:||Friday, February 22, 2008 9:15 AM|
Well guys the weather is saying it is going to rain all weekend. So if it is raining I guess we will wait til next month . Bummer! So I guess we will play it by ear. We will see you if it dries up!
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Julie ([address removed]) from The Eastbay French Bulldog Meetup.
To learn more about Julie, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
Meetup.com Customer Service: [address removed]
632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA