Bonjour tout le monde,
On ne change pas une formule qui marche : please join French people for our "petite fête entre amis pour l'apéro" which half-priced bottles of wine of course. If you don't speak our language-magnifique, it's fine, we don't like tough rules anyway. The word “apéro” is the name for both the ritual of going out for a pre-dinner drink, as well as the sort of drink that you would probably have at such a ritual. Invented by French people, of course.
Please mention French New York City. Official language : Franglais. Strongly supported : Francais (si possible en alexandrins).
This is a French conversation multi-meetup event involving :
- leader group French New York City (the "Frenchies", aka NYC French Language meetup group, towards 3,000 members), created by Siris Amsterdam
- Rendezvous Events, French language initiative in New York, created by Yara
- Original Manhattan French Group, the oldest French meetup in the Big Apple, organized by legendary organizer Robert Fu since 10 years (with French Expats)
- French "satellites" : NYC French Conversation Group, Young Professional French Language Group, French Classes for Beginners and Intermediate, French Artists and Fans, French New York, Practice French, New York French Language & Culture Lovers, Quebecophiles
- French new groups : French'Chic and French Mondays
- Singles International, organized by Yara : these awesome party-goers meet at Cellar Bar every saturday on Yara Guest List, and often join us Mondays as well, bringing a touch of fun and diversity
Our President's Specials :
Pictures French Mondays at Cellar Bar:
Pictures last Monday (at Flute East) :
This event will be hosted by the usual suspects, myself, Siris Amsterdam (aka Jean-Philippe) and Yara (aka l'Ange de la Nuit).
facebook.com/rendezvousnyc -> LIKE OUR PAGE PLEASE, WE ARE NEGOTIATING STUFF FOR YOU WITH SPONSORS !!!
Siris Amsterdam (Jean-Philippe)