addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

West Valley Activities Group Message Board › Hello all, im new to meet up

Hello all, im new to meet up

A former member
Post #: 2
When I RSVP to meetups, how do I know when I go to the differnet place who is part of the group? I'm not really sure how this thing works, and not to sure about showing up to places alone...
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,

I'm BRAND new to meet-up and trying to figure it all out, as well. Thanks for asking the questions - I'll definitely be curious to hear the answer!

:-) Cheri
A former member
Post #: 1
It helps to look at the pictures and usually the leader will tell you where everyone is meeting. It's pretty safe. Most places everyone goes are public with the exception of going on a hiking trip but usually the group meets and if you feel comfortable, you go. Have fun. There are so many things to do here. From Blues dancing to hiking to game playing or just going for power walks. There are a lot of meet up groups in Phoenix.