addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

West Valley Activities Group Message Board › Bloody Mary Bingo

Bloody Mary Bingo

A former member
Post #: 1

Hi there! Just wanted to suggest a fun upcoming event in the Glendale area. I know this is a little last minute but hopefully some people can still attend!

Excellent opportunity for a meetup, drink-up, and to support a local cause. This event sounds like a fantastic time! I propose an impromptu meetup during this fun-draiser :) Plus it would be a great way to kick-off Cinco De Mayo - ole!

Here is the website with all the event info:

$25 Gets you 2 bloody marys, 2 bingo cards, and breakfast. The proceeds from this event go to a local student who is trying to raise money for a Summer study abroad.

Let me know if you have any questions.