add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

West Valley Activities Group Message Board › Great Opportunity for Stay at Home Moms/dads

Great Opportunity for Stay at Home Moms/dads

christopher e.
user 4438100
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 7
Hi Every Body My name Is Chris Eckhard and I am a 26 year old Single Parent of a 2 year old boy. I am looking to meet new people that are fun and out going and enjoy life. Perferably with kids. Now I do work from home and Just wanted to Give any parent that is either struggling or Looking for a way to generate income the right away. I have a Great opportunity for you that is virtually no investment to get started. And you would just be posting free ads on the internet. I generate any were from $300-500 Dollars a week with this system so I have proved that it works.

For more information to get started please visit

I am local so if you want to meet for a drink and chat about it or just hang out please email or call me at any time

Chris Eckhard