Downtown Phoenix Meetup Message Board › New Leadership for the Downtown Phoenix Meetup

New Leadership for the Downtown Phoenix Meetup

A former member
Hello Downtown Phoenix Group members,

I am Tracy McKelvey the newly appointed organizer of yours and my group- Downtown Phoenix Meetup.  As you know this group has lain dormant for over a year.  Rob Cecil was the energy and spirit of our group for most of its dynamic existence.  When he moved the meet ups ceased.    I have missed our group greatly so when Rob called asking me to help out I said yes.  I live and love downtown Phoenix.   Our group has great members and an awesome purpose.  Meet up our friends new and old, see new places, experience delicious food and drinks, enjoy awesome venues and have a lot of fun along the way.  My goal is to make each meet up unique and memorable.  The intent is to scout the best options and negotiate special considerations for having our meet ups at their bar, restaurant, venue or business.  I would like to take it a step further and push downtown businesses to offer full time discounts for our members.  This is a lofty goal and it will take time.  I hope to have some help from as many of you as are willing to put in the time.  All along the way we will not take it to serious and ensure the culture to the group remains fresh and thriving.  Please be patient and support your Downtown Phoenix meet ups.  Active participation will ensure we can garner the bests deals for our Meetups. 

I look forward to meeting all of you soon,

Tracy McKelvey

Organizer

Downtown Phoenix Meetup

azptracy@gmail.com
Duana
user 9517316
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 1
Yay! All hail our new fabulously fun leader! I'll miss going to events with you all. The Meetup is in great hands!