Downtown Phoenix Meetup Message Board › New Event: Coffee & Discussion About the Group Future!

New Event: Coffee & Discussion About the Group Future!

A former member
Announcing a new event for Downtown Phoenix Meetup!

What: Coffee & Discussion About the Group Future!

When: Sunday, January 13, 10:00 AM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Who should come: Everyone!!

Why: 1. This is a great group and I want to see it continue.
2. The new Willow House ain't the old Willow House, but it's still a cool space.
3. They have the best dirty mocha in town.

Event Description: I have really enjoyed organizing the Downtown Phoenix meetup and really want to see it continue. But, I've just accepted a new job here in town that is going to require a huge time commitment, I'm in the process of moving (in town), and a whole host of other life decisions will prevent me from scheduling events like I used to. So, I am actively seeking an organizer and co-organizers who would be interested in taking this over. Let's get together for coffee and brainstorm a bit, meet some new members, and hopefully one or a few people step forward to keep the group going! I will be around, I would be willing to be listed as an occasional co-organizer, and will support a new organizer in whatever way I can! It's really quite an easy job once you know where to look for events and venues and such, and the people who come out are fabulous!

Hope to see lots of you at coffee.

Happy New Year!
Sharon

Learn more here:
http://friends.meetup...­